Sunday, June 29, 2014

I SURVIVED!

The Grand Canyon of Yellowstone

Spent a wonderful week camping and roaming through Grand Teton National Forest. It was breathtakingly beautiful. 








                                                                      I was about 25 ft away from him

I was fortunate enough to see elk, moose, bear, and bison. I marveled at the grandeur of the mountains and was filled with the peace that living close to the earth brings.

When I stood on the boardwalk at Old Faithful and watched the geyser erupt, I thought... "God certainly thinks big!"  And without a moments hesitation the voice in my head responded... "Yes, but he also thinks small"  



I smiled because I knew it was true. He cares about the big events in our lives and he cares about our small mundane everyday struggles as well. 



Mathew 10: 29 - 31

29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father knowing.

30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.




HAVE A BLESSED SUNDAY!

I think I need this for next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment