Friday, January 24, 2014


TOWARD SPRING


I love it when the new catalogs come. It's so conventient to browse and then shop online. I am always looking to add timeless pieces to my wardrobe... things I can dress up or down and things I will go to season after season.  Look what I found on the Talbots webside... 

Classic Boat Shoe in denim or stripe $89.50   I can see the denim pair well broken in and becoming a "go to" favorite for Summer.

Chambray Polka Dot Shirt $69.50   With princess seams that give it a flattering fit this a great wardrop basic. It's a no brainer with navy or red but perhaps a jean jacket, white denims and a great chunky orange necklace would spice it up.
                             
                                     Orange Toms  $48.00                  Nordstrom $58.00

NOTE - If you order Toms from their website you will find there is FREE shipping now through April 1st.   E-mail me suzanne881@msn.com and I can send you an invitation from TOMS to receive $20.00 off your first pair.


Pearl Taffeta Anorak in Red $159.00  Red is a color that I have only recently felt comfortable wearing and this jacket seems stylish but still casual. I'm excited to see the fabric in person... pearl taffeta sounds like it would have a sheen. It's worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment