Friday, January 31, 2014


ACCESSORIZE, ACCESSORIZE!

Big chunky necklaces are the hot accessory this season. Just looking at them gives me the same rush I use to get when I rifled through my mother's costume jewelry drawer as a little girl. They remind me of an old line from the musical CARNIVAL ... "Beautiful candy, too pretty to eat!" 


This gorgeous necklace popped up on the BANANA REPUBLIC website today. Originally priced at $98.00... with the online sale it is $63.00 and FREE shipping! It would make a bold statement paired with this ZEBRA JACKET ... coming soon to Talbots $198.

                     NORDSTROM sale price $48.00                 NORDSTROM Tory Burch $225.00

GREAT NECKLACES but at very different price points.  There is somethings for everyone. Bold jewelry is not an accessory that I have ever worn but I am dazzled by it.  I am looking for just the right piece and maybe I can pull it off. Guess I need to push a few limits.

Do you love jewlery? What's your favorite piece to wear? I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment