Monday, July 14, 2014

"AU NATUREL" ...

I will admit that I am vain. I always have been. I don't leave the house without my hair and make-up done and clothes that match.  Imagine my shock when I arrived on my camping trip and discovered that my make-up bag never made it to my suit case. So much for "glamping" There was... a moment of panic. 

I knew the hair situation was not going to be good but I was counting on a little cream concealer and a touch of mascara.  NOT!



Thank goodness I brought my big hat with an immense orange flower on it. Everywhere I went people commented about the flower and that gave me a sense of anonymity... they were looking at the flower not me. 

Surprisingly after a few days I forgot myself and realized nobody cared what I looked like. What a freeing thought. Not only did I have the time of my life but on future camping trips.... I won't even pack my make-up bag.  I think the phrase is "au naturel"

Watch these brave girls get natural!

No comments:

Post a Comment