Thursday, July 24, 2014

 THE NEW ROOM
"Fleurs de Provence"

I've been remodeling my house for a long time. The main floor is in pretty good shape now, but the upstairs... not so much. I'm working on it. It takes time and tons of money... so its a rather slow process! Here's a peek at my first completed bedroom...

I bought this print on All Posters.com It cost three times as much to frame it as it did to buy it... LOL  I like the "pop" of color


   This is a small bedroom but I managed this little settee in the corner.
Variegated throw - T J Maxx


Found a "killer" deal at Pottery Barn Kids on this grey desk and perused through 
TJ Maxx for accessories



The antique iron bed I have had for years.


Actually the floor length mirror and the two hydrangea wreaths came first. It was so different than anything I had and I was excited to break out of my rut! Before I even realized it I was in full blown lavender mode... not a color I ever thought I would use. Still, I'm pleased!


The BED... can you have too many pillow?  
 

Mirror - Pottery Barn
Dishes - Martha Stewart  
 

 Sheets - Pottery Barn Kids
Down Lavender pillows - TJ Maxx
Quilt - Target's "Shabby Chic" collection
 

Just three more bedroom, three baths and a family room to go.  All it takes is time and $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment