Wednesday, July 9, 2014

I LOVE LEOPARD!



Somewhere in the second half of my life I fell in love with leopard. Inside this 65 year old body beats the heart of a 20 year old that would wear everything pictured below (even those leather pants :) 

images from Pinterest


The sensible part of me knows better and at this point "less is more"  I'm content with a few well chosen pieces. I am on the hunt for the perfect handbag and a perfect jacket.  I can't wait for the fall previews to arrive. Talbots has a leopard jacket coming out. I'm anxious to see how it fits :)





I had this HOBO in my hand and I walked away from it arguing with the voice in my head that said... "You just bought a HOBO and you don't need it"  

Leopard is NOT about "need"  



I would love to find this handbag. Wow!




Love these ladies leopard Wellies available from ...


and the booties on "sale" at Nordstrom 






No comments:

Post a Comment