Saturday, July 5, 2014


I'M IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN...

"NEW" at www.toms.com
(online, type in code GETREADY and save $10.00)

It's not like I need another pair of Toms but still... I was smitten. Perfect for this summer and an easy transition into fall! Plaid gets me every time!  


When I was in the sixth grade there was a girl in my class that had a pair of KEDS in every imaginable color. It seemed like everyday she wore a different pair. I never said anything to anyone about it but you can be sure I watched. With so many children in my family I knew it would remain a "wish"  

I hadn't thought about that for years and years until the 5th and 6th grade girls at school starting commenting about my TOMS. "How many pair do you own?" they asked.  I would never tell them. If I showed up wearing a new pair I was the topic of discussion in the East wing. 

I was honestly surprised and a little embarrassed.  Then one day it dawned on me what I was doing.  I had fulfilled a "childhood dream" I own a LOT of Toms in an array of colors and prints. It started because they are so comfortable and my bunions don't hurt and of course there's the philanthropy thing, but then... it just took off.  

Dreams do come true... sometimes it just takes a little while!

TOMS... what's not to LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment