Thursday, July 31, 2014

DELICIOUS!


In years past a shopping trip to Nordstrom meant a stop at their cafe for a pomegranate lemonade. I was completely hooked on these and not until our Nordstrom closed did I go "cold turkey"  

Imagine my delight when I discovered POM. It is 100% pomegranate juice, full of powerful antioxidants and has no added sugar. I simply filled my glass and squeezed half a lemon into it. YUM! I don't even miss the high sugar content of the Nordstrom version.





Then one day I noticed three other varieties on the grocery shelf... Hula (pineapple) Mango and Coconut. A nice change from a "green smoothie"  I tossed a medley of bananas, pineapple and peaches into my Blend-Tec and added a small container of one of these. So refreshing and the entire blend is under 300 calories (It makes enough for two people) 

No comments:

Post a Comment