Saturday, February 1, 2014

WALK ON THE WILD SIDE!


Zebra is everywhere this year. Frankly, I've never even given it a nod, it seemed a little juvenile. But, with the new Spring releases I'm taking a second look. If you can pull off a full zebra jacket or sweater I say, "go for it"  Even as an accessory, its got the "wow factor."  Either way you won't be lost in a crowd!



My favorite thing about zebra is that it looks fabulous with hot pink. I just purchased these fun zebra TOMS and can't wait to wear them with a pink jacket, white cami and my favorite black linen ankle pants. At $28.00 the necklace from Norstrom gives it that tribal edge.

 Its a WALK ON THE WILD SIDE!


                      TOMS $54.00                                              NECKLACE NORDSTROM $28.00

Be sure to google "TOMS coupons" and take advantage of $5.00 off and FREE shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment