Thursday, April 3, 2014

BAUBLES, BAUBLES AND BAUBLES...
also known as frippery, gewgaw, gimcrack, bibelot, kickshaw and tchotchke


I honestly have never seen such amazing costume jewelry. Its like the new rule is "more is more" For a true minimalist I am a kid in a candy store for the very first time. Before I make a purchase I always stop and think... "now how many years will I wear this?"  Not so with these accessories. I have eight granddaughters. Even if the trend changes, any purchase I make will be well used for years. 

Happy shopping!


Necklace Ann Taylor $69.50
Earrings Ann Taylor $39.50



EXCITING NEWS!!!
Introducing "Look Fabulous Forever" make-up for older women

Join us tomorrow and I will provide you with a code to receive an online discount... see you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment