Monday, April 14, 2014

WHY I LIKE KATE... 
 
Will, Kate and little George are in the news this week as they  travel down under. How fun to catch a glimpse of their family.

where to begin...

THE HATS - She makes wearing a hat look truly fashionable. For as long as I can remember we, in the US, have been a little puzzled by the English and their hats. Now suddenly they are brilliant, unpredictable and the perfect element to complete an outfit.
 
Not since Jackie Kennedy has someone worn a hat with such flair.
 

THE LOVE STORY - I think we all felt a twinge of sadness when things didn't work out for Diana and Charles. To see their son appear to be truly and madly in love with a beautiful woman gives me hope that maybe there are still fairy tales that come true.

 


I have watched them pose side by side when everything in the picture screamed... "I wish you would all go away so I could throw my arms around him." And then... she did!



SHE WANTED TO BE A MOTHER - How refreshing! Here she is with George, who definitely has her good looks.
 



SHE'S REAL - She blew everyone away when she appeared with her new son completely unashamed of her "baby bump" 

SHE'S NOT AFRAID TO WEAR IT TWICE- She runs the gamut between inexpensive clothes off the rack to designer gowns (Alexander McQueen is one of her favorites) When she travels she wears clothes made by designers from that country. I think that's thoughtful and good PR.  And then there are those pumps she has worn multiple, multiple times. I bet she owns more than one pair.
 
SHE HAS GREAT TASTE - Never garish or immodest she is a beautiful fashion show that never seems to end.
 




A BEAUTIFUL HOMAGE to the women Will loves...

No comments:

Post a Comment